10.12.2009

Here are a few samples of what I do --



OH baby - Open house invite for baby Linley.  Card printed on metallic opal card stock.  After the cards were printed, I added sparkles in the middle of the kaleidoscopes on the front.


Baby Announcements for my baby nieces.  Both announcements were printed on white metallic text weight and then backed in metallic pink and purple.  The photographs were printed at Costco and then mounted on the card.


Wedding Announcement - Announcement, two inserts, and envelope.  Printed on natural white.




One of my favorite projects: Dixie 94 Class Reunion invitations.  These invitations were so much fun for me to design.  They are a pocket invitation and the inserts slide into the front pocket.  If you want a sample, i'll send you one.  I have extras. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment